The Graduate Center of the City University of New York,
At Moscow State University, the founder and the Head of the research laboratory:
- logic in computer science
- mathematical logic and proof theory
- knowledge representation and artificial intelligence
- automated deduction and verification
- optimal control and hybrid systems.
For details check research statement and major scientific accomplishments.
- Full Professor in Mathematics and Computer Science, Moscow State University, 1993
- Doctor of Sciences in Mathematics, USSR Academy of Sciences, 1988
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Moscow University/USSR Academy of Sciences, 1980
- Diploma with Perfection in Mathematics, Moscow State University, 1975
Over 150 papers. For recent publications in English check selected publications list.
- A keynote lecture for CLS’03, KGC’03, ESSLLI’03, Venna, 2003. ( ps, pdf)
- 50th birthday article
- Distinguished Lecture in Computer Science at the New York Academy of Sciences, 2002
- Clifford Lectures, 2002
- Spinoza Lecture of 1999 from the European Association for Logic, Language and Information
- Paper Operational Modal Logic commended for its excellence by the Committee on the IGPL/FoLLI Prize For the Best Idea of the Year, 1996
- Award from the President of Russia “To Outstanding Scientist”, 1994
- Award for the best paper of the year from the Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, 1994
- Award for the best paper of the year from the Mathematical Institute of USSR Academy of Sciences, 1986
- Award for the best project of the year from the Optimal Control Institute of USSR Academy of Sciences, 1979
- USSR National Olympiad (Eastern Conference): Gold Medal in mathematics, Silver Medal in physics, 1967